- INFORMATION SOCIETY AND E-COMMERCE SERVICES
At www.fontdirect.com, we are up to date with legal requirements regarding information society services and electronic procurement, in terms of:
- The obligations of service providers, including those who act as intermediaries in the transfer of contents via telecommunications networks.
- E-commerce communications.
- The information before and after the conclusion of electronic contracts.
- The conditions for the validity and effectiveness of these contracts.
- The penalties applicable to information society service providers.
- The concept of information society services also includes services which are not paid for by those receiving them, insofar as they constitute an economic activity for the service provider.
- We provide the following information society services, among others, whenever they constitute an economic activity:
- Procuring goods or services via electronic means.
- Sending commercial correspondence.
- Supplying information via data transmission means.
- Offering video on demand as a service through which the user can select, via the Internet, both the desired programme and the time at which it is supplied and received.
- Distributing contents on individual demand.
- OPTIONS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
- INFORMATION SECURITY
At Laboratoires Grand Fontaine, we have adopted suitable security measures to prevent unauthorised access to your data or unauthorised modification, disclosure or destruction thereof. These measures include internal reviews of our personal data collection, storage and processing procedures, of our security measures, and of our physical security measures, to protect ourselves against unauthorised access to the systems in which we store personal data in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December, and RD 1720/2007.
- DATA INTEGRITY
- ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL DATA
When you use www.fontdirect.com services, we will make every effort to give you access to your personal data, and to correct or delete them on your request, provided that we are not obliged to keep said data under the applicable legislation or for legitimate professional reasons. Before processing these requests, we will ask individual users to identify themselves and to specify the data they wish to access or the data they would like us to correct or delete. We may refuse to process requests which are unreasonably repetitive or regular, which require disproportionate technical effort, which jeopardise the privacy of others, which are not considered to be practical (for example, requests relating to information saved in back-up copies), or for which there is no need to access the data. The data access and correction service is provided free of charge, unless disproportionate effort is required. Some of our services use different procedures for accessing, correcting or deleting users’ personal data. To obtain detailed information about said procedures, please consult the specific privacy notices or the frequently asked questions relating to these services. Similarly, should family members wish to access information about a deceased person, this shall be covered by a specific clause in the service provision contract, in which the person will be expressly and explicitly identified.
7.1. www.fontdirect.com performs regular checks to ensure compliance with this Policy. If you have any questions about this Policy or about how www.fontdirect.com processes personal data, please get in touch with us through our website, or send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7.2. When we receive formal, written complaints at this address, the policy of www.fontdirect.com is to contact the user in question about the issue. We will cooperate with the relevant regulatory authorities, including the Spanish Data Protection Agency, to resolve any disputes relating to the transfer of personal data that cannot be settled between www.fontdirect.com and the user.
- PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
At www.fontdirect.com, we look for ideas, products and services for the customer that exceed existing limits. www.fontdirect.com acts responsibly, working to ensure that users are guaranteed an adequate level of security and privacy when there are innovations. Our privacy principles help us in our decision-making at all levels within the company, allowing us to protect users and offer them what they need while continuously working to organise global information. We use the information to offer our users valuable products and services. Dedication to being able to offer the best service to professionals and users is the number-one principle of www.fontdirect.com. The fact that users share information with us allows us to create products and services that are valuable to them. We believe that dedication to users promotes the creation of features to improve privacy and enhance the products, which has stimulated innovation and created a loyal online userbase. We develop products that reflect strict advertising practices and standards; our main ambition is to be at the forefront of technology in various aspects, including the development of tools which allow users to manage their personal information in a simple and easy-to-use way, while still offering them a valuable experience. www.fontdirect.com complies with privacy laws; it also works internally and collaborates with regulatory bodies and partners in the sector to develop and implement strong privacy standards. We make efforts to show users the information we use to customise our services. We try to be transparent in terms of information about each user and the way we use this information to offer our services, as applicable. We offer significant alternatives to users for the protection of their privacy, since each user has different needs and concerns. In order to offer a better service to all users, at www.fontdirect.com we make efforts to provide them with specific, significant alternatives regarding the use of their personal information. We believe that personal information should not be hidden, and we are committed to creating products which allow users to export their personal information to other services. We do not sell users’ personal information. We know that it is our responsibility to protect the data which users entrust us with. We take security problems very seriously and we work with a large community of users, developers and external security experts to make the Internet a safer place.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
- PROVISION OF SERVICES
www.fontdirect.com will use collaborating companies for a large part of its products. Occasionally, these companies will provide the services on behalf of the Laboratoires Grand Fontaine brand. We acknowledge and accept that our associate companies continuously innovate to offer their users the best possible experience. You acknowledge and accept that the form and nature of the services and products of www.fontdirect.com may occasionally change without the need for advance notice. As part of said process and of continuous innovation, you acknowledge and accept that www.fontdirect.com may interrupt (permanently or temporarily) the provision of services (or any features thereof) offered to you or to users in general, at the sole discretion of www.fontdirect.com without the need for advance notice. You may stop using the services at any time; if you do so, you do not need to inform us. You acknowledge and accept that if www.fontdirect.com blocks access to your account, you may no longer have access to the services, the information in your account or any of the files or other contents stored in your account.
- SECURITY OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORDS
Each user will be responsible for ensuring that the passwords associated with any account that he or she uses to access our services are kept confidential. As a result, the user will be solely responsible to www.fontdirect.com for all activities that occur under his or her account. If you detect any unauthorised use of your password or account, you must inform www.fontdirect.com immediately by sending an email to email@example.com
- PRIVACY AND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- SERVICE CONTENT
All information in the form of data files, written texts, photographs, videos or images will hereinafter be referred to as the “Contents”. The Contents presented as part of the services or products may not be modified, rented, loaned, sold, distributed or used to create commercial work deriving from these Contents (whether in whole or in part), unless expressly authorised by Laboratoires Grand Fontaine or by the owners of said Contents, under a separate contract. Laboratoires Grand Fontaine reserves the right (but is not obliged) to preview, review, classify, filter, modify, discard or delete all or part of the Contents of any service or product.
- PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The user acknowledges and accepts that www.fontdirect.comhas full ownership of and all the rights and authority over the Services, including the intellectual property rights inherent in the Services (independently of whether these rights are registered or not, and regardless of where they apply in the world). In addition, the user acknowledges that the Services may contain information which www.fontdirect.comclassifies as confidential, and that he or she may not disclose said information without the prior written permission of www.fontdirect.com and without the prior consent of those who may be affected.
- If the user has been expressly granted the right to use any of these brand features under a written contract signed with www.fontdirect.com, he or she accepts that the use of said features will be governed by the terms of said contract, by any of the provisions of the applicable Terms, and by the version in force at that time of the guidelines on the use of www.fontdirect.combrand features.
- www.fontdirect.comacknowledges and accepts that it will receive in accordance with the Service Provision Terms, in relation to the Contents that are sent, published, transmitted or shown through the Services, including the intellectual property rights inherent in said Contents. Unless the user has agreed otherwise in writing with www.fontdirect.com, said user will be responsible for protecting and exercising said rights, without www.fontdirect.com being obliged to do so in his or her name.
- The user undertakes to refrain from deleting, obscuring or altering the warnings about property rights (including warnings about copyright and trademarks) included in the Services.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK POLICIES
In compliance with its policy, www.fontdirect.com will respond to reports of alleged infringement of copyright that are submitted in accordance with applicable Spanish intellectual property legislation.